Monday, April 9, 2012
My Guy Jack Johnson
Now I am someone who is really into music, and I enjoy most types of music and listen to a wide variety. Recently I have been listening to a lot of Jack Johnson's music. His style is kind of like easygoing acoustic guitar with vocals and not much more. There is just something about his style of music that just relaxes me. Whenever I am just hanging out doing nothing I always put him on and it just make me happy.... I don't know why it just does. It is also great background music for doing homework, its not loud and distracting so I can do my homework and still not be disturbed. I also play guitar, and though some of his guitar parts are kind of complicated for the most part it is pretty simple so I also enjoy playing his songs. He is just fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment