Thursday, February 16, 2012
Something Good and Not so good that happened today
Well, for this school week so far I had been unable to work out at all as I had a monstrous problem set to do for physics, a bio 2 test to study for, and a multitude of other homework. Now me not being able to work out or do some sort of exercise every day is a big deal for me. It is my main outlet of my frustration and stress. So when I worked out today for the first time this week at a workout place called "Crossfit" today it was as if all of the stress and anger just washed away. I felt so great afterward, it was a great thing that happened to me. Now a couple of bad things that happened to me today was having a Bio 2 test and a Physics test on the same day. Now honestly I was so worried about the tests going into them, and for each one I felt even worse coming out, it was horrible. But after I worked out and had a fun night with my friend and foreign exchange brother Alex, I really was in a much better mood, and it was a good way of dealing with my worries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Working out is my outlet too from stress and all of the other crazy things happening in life. It also you to get away from things and focus on yourself.
ReplyDelete