Sunday, May 13, 2012
My Blogs this Year
Although many people complain about blogs and having to do them, I thoroughly enjoy most of the blogs because many times I like putting my opinion about something down so I can look at it later. Most of my blogs are pretty good, and I tended to do them in bunches, because if I don't feel like writing I don't write. But a lot of times I would just get the itch to do a blog at like 1 in the morning or some other weird time so I would do one. My favorite blog was definitely when I got to make up my own ending to the "Pit and the Pendulum" and I just went crazy and made up an awesome ending because I love making up stories! My least favorite blog, at least recently was the "Great Gatsby Playlist" I honestly don't know any roaring 20s songs and I don't intend on looking any up, not that I hate the music it's just I don't really feel like leafing through a bunch of songs for some that fit moments in The Great Gatsby. For some of the blogs I didn't do very much for them because I just wanted to get them done, while others I actually spent a lot of time researching and I spent a lot of time on them. It was kind of hit and miss to be honest. I thought it was very interesting and overall something that I ended up enjoying a lot. I learned that I like blogging about things that I like, and if I don't like something, I literally have no interest in writing about it and researching it. But, this was overall very fun I thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment